1. Peel and slice the shallot. Chop the broccoli into small florets. Cut the Cheddar and the potato into cubes.
2. In a pan, sauté gently the shallot with a little olive oil.
3. Add the peas, the potatoes and the broccoli. Add a spoonful of boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
4. Boil the Tortiglioni in plenty of boiling water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
5. Before draining, remember to set aside a spoonful of pasta water to better toss and stir pasta and sauce.
6. Drain the pasta al dente, toss in the pan with the vegetables. Sprinkle with Cheddar cubes and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®