1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Cut the bacon into small cubes as well.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a pan, add the rosemary, sauté the diced bacon and the potatoes. Cook until golden and crunchy, then put in a dish and set aside.
3. Wash the ripe tomatoes and chop them coarsely.
4. In the same pan heat the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil, add the peeled clove of garlic, the tomatoes and cook for ten minutes, seasoning with a pinch of salt. When cooked, remove the clove of garlic.
4. In the meantime, boil the Tortiglioni in plenty of boiling water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
5. Drain the pasta al dente and toss in the pan with the tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle with the roasted potatoes, add the sliced salted ricotta, stir well and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®