- 1 lb sausage meat
- 2 onion
- 4 garlic clove
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 800 g chestnut puree
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 to taste pepper
How to make Traditional Olde English Chestnut Stuffing for Turkey or Gooses
- mix together the sausage meat and chestnut puree.
- at all the parsley finely chopped.
- add salt and pepper.
- very finely chop the 2 onions and add.
- finely chop 2 cloves of garlic and add.
- crush 2 cloves of garlic and add.
- mix the stuffing together with your hands untill it is all one colour.
(Courtesy of Food.com)