1) Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 125ml pasta water.
2) While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil over a medium heat in a large, heavy frying pan. Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook until the garlic is soft but not browned, about two minutes. Add the chicken and cook, stirring a few times, until just cooked through, about five minutes.
3) Add the rocket, radicchio, chicory, , salt, and pepper, and cook until the greens are wilted, one to two minutes. Add pasta water, as necessary, for a wetter sauce.
4) Combine the pasta and vegetable mixture in the pasta pot and toss to combine. Add the basil just before serving.
5) Garnish with shaved Parmesan and a sprinkling of basil.
Per Serving: Calories 580; Total Fat 20g (Sat Fat 3.5g, Mono Fat 11g, Poly Fat 3g); Protein 28g; Carb 75g; Fiber 13g; Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 600mg
Excellent Source of: Calcium, Fiber, Folate, Iron, Manganese, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Protein
Good Source of: Copper, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Riboflavin, Selenium, Thiamin, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid