1) Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 125ml pasta water.
2) While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil over a medium heat in a large, heavy frying pan. Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook until the garlic is soft but not browned, about two minutes. Add the chicken and cook, stirring a few times, until just cooked through, about five minutes.
3) Add the rocket, radicchio, chicory, broth, salt, and pepper, and cook until the greens are wilted, one to two minutes. Add pasta water, as necessary, for a wetter sauce.
4) Combine the pasta and vegetable mixture in the pasta pot and toss to combine. Add the basil just before serving.
5) Garnish with shaved Parmesan and a sprinkling of basil.
Per Serving: Calories 580; Total Fat 20g (Sat Fat 3.5g, Mono Fat 11g, Poly Fat 3g); Protein 28g; Carb 75g; Fiber 13g; Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 600mg
Excellent Source of: Calcium, Fiber, Folate, Iron, Manganese, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Protein
Good Source of: Copper, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Riboflavin, Selenium, Thiamin, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid