Made this? How was it?
- 8 ounces mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 finely walnuts, toasted
- 1 quart chocolate or chocolate fudge ice cream
- 1 recipe Chocolate Cookies, recipe follows
How to make Triple chocolate ice cream sandwiches
1) On two separate plates, spread out the walnuts and the mini chocolate chips.
2) Scoop about 1/3 ice cream and press between two cooled biscuits. Roll half of each sandwich in chips and half in walnuts.
Repeat with remaining biscuits. Freeze immediately until firm, about 1 hour, and then serve.
- Triple Berry Banana Yoghurt Smoothi...
- Peach cornbread trifle
- Celery and blue cheese salad
- Papaya smoothie
- Citrus tequila cocktail
- Cava gelatine
- Chocolate cookie crust banana cream...
- Feta, black olive and oregano salad...
- Fennel and endive salad with rose v...
- Lowfat green tea, honey and nutmeg....
- Technicoloured cos salad cups with....
- Spumoni ice cream sandwiches