1. Preheat oven to 120°C and line two 25 x 35cm baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Using a freestanding whisk, whisk the egg whites until light and fluffy.
3. Add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, until you have a thick, pale yellow mixture.
4. Take a piece of parchment, place a plate on it and, in pencil, draw around the plate to create a template for the meringue discs you will create to give you a guide. Turn over the parchment and spread the meringue mixture evenly (approximately 1 inch thick) between the two pre-lined baking trays.
5. Place in the oven to cook for 1 hour, then switch off the oven and allow it to completely cool while still in the oven.
6. Next whisk the cream until it forms a soft peak and set aside.
7. Place one meringue disc on a serving plate and spread with the cream mixture. Top with some of the chopped white and dark chocolate, toasted coconut, mango slices and mango puree, passion fruit, berries and mint and repeat again for the top layer.
8. To finish, dust the cake with a layer of icing sugar.
Copyright, 2014, Shelina Permaloo, all rights reserved.