2) With a chilled metal bowl and beaters, whip the cream on high until soft peaks form. Then add sugar and beat until blended. Set inside in the refrigerator.
3) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Evenly distribute the coconut flakes on a baking tray and toast 5 to 10 minutes until lightly brown. Watch carefully and stir often. Set aside to cool.
4) Whilst the coconut is toasting, reserve whole slice of orange for a garnish. Remove the pulp sacks with a paring knife being careful not to include peel or white membrane. Chop into small pieces and place in a colander to drain.
5) After the coconut is toasted, remove the ice cubes from the sweet potato puree with a slotted spoon and stir. Mix in the drained orange pulp. Using a large rubber spatula, gently fold the puree into the whipped cream leaving swirls of both ingredients visible.
6) Divide the faux fool into long stemmed martini glasses. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of toasted coconut on each then garnish with a quarter slice of orange. Serve with 1 trifle sponge finger per person.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.