- 6 ounces boneless pork
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
- 2 onion
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
How to make T's Parmesan Encrusted Pork cutlets
- Place the pork chops in a greased baking dish. Season liberally on both sides.
- Top each with mayonnaise, then parmesan. Top each with a couple of very small onion slices and a pat of butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350-375º for 1 hour (see my comments below) or until the meat is done. Check them well before the hour is up.
- I recommend checking them after about 35-40 minutes. The last 2 minutes you ban broil if they don't look crispy enough.
- Just before you serve them, drizzle a tiny amount of balsalmic vinegar over the top -- .
(Courtesy of Food.com)