- 1 bagels
- 3 ounces tuna in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 leaves gem lettuce
How to make Tuna Guacamole Bagel
- Cut the bagel in half through the middle. Open the can of tuna, drain, and put into a bowl. Add the guacamole and mix together.
- Spread the tuna mixture over 1 half of the bagel, top with the lettuce leaves and sandwich the bagel together. Wrap, put into a sealable box and chill.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tuna everything bagel
- Pan Bagnat
- Smoked salmon and vegetable cream c...
- Mediterranean tuna wrap
- Artichoke and tuna panini with garb...
- Foccacia panino
- Tuna and artichoke panini
- Griddled tuna rolls
- Open-faced Tuna Sandwiches with Ghe...
- Tuna and crab wraps/Crab and avocad...
- Tuna mini melts with rosemary
- Deep-fried bagel sandwich