- 0.50 small shell pasta
- 425 g tuna in water
- 1 medium courgette
- 1 flour
- 2 egg
- 0.50 milk
- 0.25 chives
- 2 large mint leaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tomato
- 1 tablespoon red onions
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
How to make Tuna Pasta Fritters With Salsa
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes, or according to instructions on packet. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water.
- Combine pasta with the tuna, zucchini, flour, eggs, milk chives and mint leaves.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- Heat oil in a pre-heated frying pan and drop in tablespoons of mixture. Cook both sides for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate and keep warm.
- Combine tomato salsa ingredients and serve over patties.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Renaissance of tuna casserole
- Asian glazed tuna with vegetable te...
- Grilled tuna on barley risotto
- Seared Tuna with Mango Salsa
- Tuna and white bean pasta with grem...
- Puttanesca with tuna polpette and p...
- Rotini with Salsa di Limone
- Chicken milanese with salsa rosa
- Pizza di spaghetti
- Chicken gravy and meatballs with mu...
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna