1. Place the tuna steak on a flat surface and slice into 4 neat 3 cm-thick strips
2. Mix the garlic, ginger and soy sauce to form a paste add tuna and toss
3. Pour over fish and toss ( original recipe said to rub it in but we have done a lot of rubbing )
4. Heat the sesame oil until hot in a non-stick frying pan and brown the strips for 10-15 seconds on all 4 sides but still pink on the inside.
5. Heat the oil in a small deep saucepan until hot and fry the cooked and patted dried noodles in 4 bundles until slightly golden and crunchy. Place on a tray lined with absorbent paper.
6. Combine all ingredients for dressing
7. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
8. Drizzle with half the salad dressing and toss well
9. Put into bowl
10. add tuna bite to each bowl
11. Finish off with bundle of noodles, sesame seeds and nori shards on top.
12. Drizzle with remaining dressing
13. Lid on bowl .