Turkey bacon double cheese burgers
These burgers are stacked with meat, cheese and fire-roasted tomato sauce.
1) Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and add the turkey bacon. Cook until crisp, 3 minutes on each side, remove to plate.
2) While the bacon cooks, combine the turkey breast, green onions, coriander, chipotle, paprika, salt and pepper, lime zest and juice. Mix the turkey breast with seasonings and form 4 sections, from each, 2 patties. Place the first 4 patties in the pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and place onto a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm
3) While the first batch of burgers cook heat 1 tbsp oil in a sauce pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and soften 3 to 4 minutes, season with salt and pepper and then add Worcestershire, brown sugar, tomatoes, and mustard. Let the sauce cook on low.
4) Add the second batch of burgers to the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Top with a slice of cheese and 2 pieces bacon. Tent skillet with foil and cook on low to moderate heat to melt cheese, about 1 minute.
5) Place burgers on muffin bottoms. Top with bacon double cheese burgers, fire roasted tomato sauce and English muffin top.