2) Brush the griddle pan with olive oil. Place the turkey burgers on the griddle and cook on each side for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
3) Whilst burgers are cooking, preheat a large nonstick frying pan. Place the prosciutto slices in the pan and cook until crispy. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and remaining 2 tbsp basil. Set aside.
4) When the turkey burgers are cooked, top each with a slice of provolone and heat until melted. Remove the burgers from the griddle pan and place on a tray. Cover with a foil tent to keep the burgers warm.
5) Split the ciabatta rolls and place them cut side down on the griddle pan to toast. When golden brown, remove the rolls from the pan and spread mayonnaise on the cut side of the top halves only.
6) Cut slices of cantaloupe to fit on a roll and place on the bottom half of each roll. Top with the burgers and prosciutto and cover with the tops of the rolls. Serve immediately.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.