Made this? How was it?
- 400g shredded left over turkey
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 500ml spicy salsa piccante
- 400g cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly
- 400g cooked rice and kidney beans
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and lengthways
- Sour cream
- Thinly shredded lettuce
How to make Turkey Burritos
1. Take a flour tortilla and spoon a tbsp of the rice and beans in the middle. Top with a tablespoon of the salsa, 100g of shredded turkey, 100g of cheese, half a thinlyavocado, a sprinkle of coriander, salt and pepper.
2. Fold over the two ends and then roll to create your wrap.
3. Repeat 3 more times then place each wrap in a baking dish next to each other, lay a tablespoon of salsa over each wrap, followed by a sprinkle of cheese and bake in a pre heated oven for 20 mins until hot and the cheese has crisped up.
4. Garnish with sour cream and thinly shredded lettuce.