1) Season the turkey cutlets with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Set up a separate dish with the flour, another with the eggs and another with the breadcrumbs combined with polenta, cheese, orange zest and rosemary. Coat the cutlets in the flour, then in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture.
2) In a medium skillet, heat a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage, and brown and crumble for 5 minutes. Stir in the onions, peppers, garlic, courgette, thyme and salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and cook until the courgette is tender, about 10 to 12 minutes
3) Heat a saute pan with 1/2cm of oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the cutlets, in batches, and cook until deep golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer the cutlets, when cooked, to a baking rack to keep crisp.
1) Melt the butter in small skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the wine and reduce for a minute or so, then whisk in the stock and cook until thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2) Mound the sausage and courgette on serving plates, top with the cutlets, then douse with gravy and serve.