Made this? How was it?
- 4 pieces turkey breast cutlet, pounded 0.5cm thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- Plain flour, for dredging
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 130g bread crumbs
- A couple handfuls fresh parsley leaves,
- 3 to 4 ribs celery from the heart with leafy tops, finely
- 4 spring onions, whites and greens,
- 1 Gala or Golden Delicious apple,
- 110g small button mushrooms, wiped clean and very thinly
- 2 lemons
- 5 or 6 tbsp extra-virign olive oil, eyeball the amount
- 4 thin brioche or challah, toasted
- Softened butter, for toast, plus 3 tbsp for gravy
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and finely
- 320ml cloudy apple cider
- 480ml turkey stock or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
How to make Turkey cutlets with gravy and raw stuffing salad
1) Season the turkey with salt and pepper and poultry seasoning. Set up a breading station of plain flour, then egg then bread crumbs. Bread cutlets and reserve them.
2) Combine parsley, celery, spring onions, apple, mushrooms and dress with salt, pepper, the juice of 2 lemons, 3 tbsp olive oil. Butter toasted bread then cutlet into 0.5cm. Toss bread and thyme into salad. Dampen the stuffing salad a bit with apple cider or juice and toss to combine.
3) Melt 3 tbsp of butter over medium heat in medium saucepan. Add plain flour and cook 1 minute thenin stock, season with salt and pepper and worcestershire and thicken stock a few minutes over medium-low heat.
4) Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook cutlets 10 minutes turning once. If the pan is too small to cook all 4, reserve 2 under foil and add another tbsp olive oil and cook off remaining cutlets.
5) Serve cutlets on raw stuffing salad and top with warm gravy.
- Mashed sweet potatoes, pork chop wi...
- Chicken cutlets with orange and roc...
- Chicken paillard
- BLT salad
- Honey mustard cutlets
- Spanish Chicken Cutlets and Olive R...
- Pork chops pizzaiola
- Turkey cutlets with sausage and cou...
- Pork cutlets with beer and rasher b...
- Pork chops with beer and bacon grav...
- Pork cutlets with beer and bacon gr...
- Orange-balsamic glazed chicken