Recipe by Guy Fieri
- Cooking oil
- 115g turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Garlic salt
- Flour, for dredging
- 30g onion
- 40g mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 90ml turkey or chicken stock
- 60ml Marsala wine
How to make Turkey scallopini
1) In a frying pan heat a few tbsp of cooking oil. Sprinkle the turkey breast pieces with garlic salt and then roll in the flour until coated.
2) Brown the turkey breast pieces in the oil and then add the onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook a few more minutes and then drain off the excess oil.
3) Add the stock and Marsala wine and then reduce the heat. Simmer until the sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
- Brick in the wall bird with salsa v...
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Big Mama's kitchen: Oven fried chic...
- North Atlantic pan seared cod with....
- Pumpkin seed crusted halibut with c...
- Turkey scallopine milanese with mus...
- Morgan's veggie patties
- Trucker special sandwich with roast...
- Town Talk Diner: Brat burger
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Fillet of beef with potato cake and...
- Jewel's turkey-jasmine burgers