1) Preheat a griddle or griddle pan. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, chilli powder, garlic, oregano, onion powder, lime juice and rapeseed oil and mix to form a paste. Rub the paste all over the pork. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) Place the onion and the corn on the griddle and cook until tender and slightly charred. Remove and set aside.
3) With a knife, remove the kernels from the corn. Remove the pork from the refrigerator and place on the griddle. Cook to medium, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from griddle and slice into thin slices.
4) Wrap the tortillas in a damp kitchen roll or clean cloth and place in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
5) Place 4 corn tortillas on a flat surface. Place 1/8th of the cheese on each tortilla and top with 1/8th of the pork, onions, corn, and jalapenos. Top with another tortilla and another 1/8th of the cheese, pork, onions, corn, and jalapenos. Top with another tortilla and press down firmly with your hands on each stack. Brush the tops of each stack with some of the rapeseed oil and place on a baking tray.
6) Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the tortillas are golden brown. Remove from the oven and garnish with soured cream, salsa, guacamole, and coriander.