- 600 g chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 50 g
- 2 onion
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 200 ml passata
- 200 ml water
How to make Ultimate Chicken Tikka Masala
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the yoghurt & tandoori paste and stir. Marinate for at least 15 mins, or covered in the overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the grill to high. Take the chicken out of the marinade(resevering the liquid for later) and spread over a baking sheet. grill for 6 minutes each side until ligtly charred.
- Melt the butter in a casserole dish or large frying pan over a low heat and soften the onions for 10 mins , stirring occasionally until just golden.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, bay leaves, salt & all the spices.Cook for 1-2 mins until the spices release their aroma. Stir in the passata, resevered yoghurt marinade & the water.Simmer very gently fro 5 mins until the sauce thickens until sauce t
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- Chicken and Mango Chutney Curry
- 'Night 'Night Curry: Roasted Lamb C...
- The ultimate pork crown roast
- Chicken Marsala masala with peach-w...
- Chicken masala
- Chickpea and artichoke masala
- East meets West salmon with mango m...
- Veggie Channa Masala Burger
- Cardamom Chicken Curry
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Red Curry Chicken Stir-Fry