Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
1) For the cheesecake: in a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon, combine biscuit crumbs, 50g sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture firmly on bottom, and 2.5-cm up the sides of a 23-cm springform tin.
2) Bake for 8 minutes until crumbs become slightly golden in colour.
3) Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar and blend until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time and continue to beat until mixture becomes light, about 3 minutes. Stir in melted chocolate using a rubber spatula.
4) Carefully pour batter into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool completely on wire rack. Chill for 8 hours before serving. Cut the cheesecake into uniform pieces approximately 8 by 3-cm in size. Do this 30 times.
1) For the deep-fried cheesecake rolls: heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer to 180C.
2) Whisk 1 egg with 250ml milk to make an egg wash. Using a pastry brush, lightly moisten each spring roll wrapper with the egg wash. Blot off excess egg wash with kitchen paper.
2) Place each piece of cheesecake in the middle of a wrapper and sprinkle with the chopped chocolate. Fold top of wrapper down over the cheesecake, and both sides toward the centre. Roll each piece of cheesecake toward you until it is completely rolled up making sure the roll is tightly packed with edges sealed.
3) Place icing sugar in a medium bowl. Gently place rolls into the oil and cook until golden brown, for about 2 minutes. Using tongs or a spider, remove the golden-brown rolls from the oil and place each roll in a bowl of icing sugar and coat well. Place deep-fried rolls on paper towels to cool slightly before serving.
4) Drizzle with chocolate sauce, top with whipped cream, and garnish with a mint leaf.