- 1 wholemeal flour
- 1 white flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 banana
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 0.50 apple juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1.50 courgette
- 1.50 carrot
- 0.50 walnuts
- 0.50 sultanas
How to make Ultimate Lunchbox Muffins
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and spray briefly with non-stick spray.
- Combine flours, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend the bananas, molasses, apple juice and vinegar until smooth. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the zucchini, walnuts, and sultanas.
- Divide mixture evenly into the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
- If freezing, freeze in individual freezer bags to pull out as needed.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chunky banana bran muffins
- Healthy Carrot Muffin
- Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs...
- Sesame chilli vermicelli
- Mango and jicama coleslaw
- The ultimate banana split
- Shaved Carrot and Pear Salad with C...
- The ultimate pork crown roast
- The ultimate caramel apple pie
- Herb and apple stuffing
- German pancake
- The ultimate cuban sandwich