For the glaze:
1) Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and stir until smooth. Set the bowl aside.
For the cake:
1) Preheat the oven to 160C/Gas 2. Lightly grease a Bundt pan or tube pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together the apples, walnuts, vanilla, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the sugar, oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Add in the dry ingredients and beat until completely combined. Fold in the apple mixture.
4) Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
5) Allow the cake to fully cool in the pan, about 1 hour, and then turn it out onto a plate.
6 Drizzle the apple cake with some of the honey glaze, serve and enjoy!