Made this? How was it?
- 1 vanilla pod
- 230g dark brown sugar
- 120ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch salt
- 1 whole pineapple
- 8 (30-cm) metal skewers
How to make Vanilla lime pineapple skewers
1) Split open the vanilla pod and scrape out the pulp, and add the pod and the pulp to a small saucepan along with the brown sugar, lime juice, and salt.
2) Preheat grill on high.
3) Peel and remove the core from the pineapple. Cut the pineapple into eighths, lengthwise, and remove any prickly brown eyes.
4) Thread the pieces of pineapple onto the skewers lengthwise. Coat the skewered pineapple on all sides with the syrup. Grill on all sides until golden brown, approximately 4 minutes per side, 12 minutes total, or until the pineapple is tender. Serve with any remaining sauce.
- Spiced skewered lamb
- Asian Chicken Skewers
- Halibut skewers with courgette and....
- Grilled Brussels sprouts
- Griddled peach melba
- Honey and mustard prawn skewers
- Cheddar apple skewers
- Grilled swordfish skewers with coco...
- Fresh fruit salad with honey vanill...
- Black pepper mango sorbet
- Spicy beef kebabs
- Sweet griddled peaches with honeyed...