- 1 kg basmati rice
- 250 g oil
- 50 g ghee
- 4 big onion
- 100 g garlic paste
- 100 g ginger paste
- 1 g masala
- 2 green chillies
- 250 g curds
- 1 kg mutton
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 bunch pudina leaves
- 1 pinch yellow food coloring
- 0.25 liter milk
- 0.50 kg tomatoes
How to make Vaniyambadi Dum Biryani
- Wash and Soak Basmathi Rice in water for half an hour.
- Wash Mutton throughly and keep aside.
- Cut Onion into thin stripes and keep aside.
- Cut tomotto into thin pieces and keep aside.
- Cut Coriander leaver and Pudina leaves , wash them throughly, and keep aside.
- Crush lemon and get its juice and keep it ready for use.
- Mix Zafran in the milk and keep it aside.
- Take a deep bottomed vessel and put 4 to 5 ltr. of water and keep it on the fire to boil. Meanwhile take another vessel to prepare Akhni and put it on the fire. Put oil and heat it. As soon as the oil gets heated put Gram Masala (Patta, loung, Ilachi and
- Meanwhile see that the water is boiled. Put the Rice into it. put the green chilli , lemon yellow colour a pinch, and salt also. when the rice is half boiled take it from the fire and remove the water. After removing the water take the rice and put it in
- Take out and serve hot.
(Courtesy of Food.com)