- 1 sugar
- 0.50 brown sugar
- 1 canned pumpkin
- 0.25 canola oil
- 0.25 applesauce
- 0.50 water
- 1 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 1.67 white flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.75 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 0.75 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon nutmeg
- 0.13 teaspoon cloves
- 0.50 pecans
- 0.50 walnuts
How to make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F Oil 1 regular sized loaf pan or 4 small (approximately 3 1/2 X 5 1/2-inch) loaf pans or a dozen muffin cups.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl and blend well. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the liquid mixture to the dry, and stir well. Stir in the nuts, if desired. Pour the batter into the pan(s) and place on the center
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spiced Cumin and Aubergine Dip with...
- Halloween spice cake
- Spiced cider
- Bloody maria - Spanish bloody mary
- Indian Wholemeal Griddle Breads (Ch...
- Ballymaloe brown yeast bread
- Mango and jicama coleslaw
- Grilled flat bread topped with cara...
- Caramel apples
- Bitter melon stuffed with spiced to...
- Harissa spiced green bean salad
- Sweet sesame five-spice popcorn