Vegetable rolls with chilli mayonnaise
Go for added bite with a splash of Asian chilli sauce.
1) In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, chilli sauce, lemon juice, fish sauce, garlic, and brown sugar.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the red pepper, yellow pepper, carrot, mint, and basil. Add the chilli mayonnaise and toss well.
3) Lay a damp kitchen roll on a work surface. Soak a rice paper wrapper in warm water for 20 to 30 seconds until softened.
4) Place the rice paper on the damp kitchen roll. Lay a lettuce leaf in the middle of the rice paper and spoon some of the vegetable mixture on top. Place 1/6 of the noodles on top of the vegetable mixture. Roll the rice paper around the filling and seal the ends with a little water. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
5) Store the finished vegetable rolls in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours wrapped in a damp kitchen roll.