- 1.50 soymilk
- 0.33 egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cooked sweet potato
- 0.50 flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.50 sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
How to make Vegetarian Sweet Potato Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with cooking spray. A deep dish is recommended because this pie will rise a lot during cooking but will shrink back as it cools.
- Put the first 4 ingredients in the blender and blend well. Add the sweet potatoes and puree. Add the remaining ingredients and blend on high, stopping to scrape the sides a few times to make sure everything is thoroughly blended.
- Pour into the pie pan and bake for about 60 minutes. A standard toothpick or knife test does not work on this pie. Look for the center to be moist, but cooked. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Sweet potato pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin pie
- Old-fashioned sweet potato pie
- Sweet potato cream cheese brownie p...
- Sweet onion potatoes au gratin
- Sweet potato souffle
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown But...
- Sweet potato oven chips with avocad...
- Pumpkin Pie with Almond Spiced Whip...
- Mini Pecan Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin biscuits with cream cheese....