1. Poach the chicken in water and add the lemon grass sticks, lime leaves, shallots, and herbs. Bring to the boil reduce cover with a lid the heat and simmer gently for between 45 mins until cooked.
2. Once cooked and leave to cool in the poaching liquid.
3. Remove the meat from the carcass and discard the skin.
4. In a large frying pan heat the vegetable oil and add the leeks and sweat/sauté until soft.
5. Add the garlic, galangal and chilli and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the shrimp paste, fish sauce and palm sugar. Cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Take off the heat and add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix everything through. Add to this the noodles and mix with chopsticks very gently to not break up the noodles.
8. Bring back to the heat and let mixture heat through. Take off the heat.
9. Add the morning glory and place mixture into a large bowl and place to once side.
10. Once mixture is cooled. Brush the springform tin with some melted butter.
11. Line the tin. Brush each sheet of filo pastry with butter, then place in the tin, butter side down.
12. It doesn't matter how rough it is – as long as the base of the tin is covered and hold the mixture in.
13. Add the mixture into the tin.
14. Fold the outside of the edges of the pasty to the centre – keep this rough.
15. Add the final layer of filo pastry scrunched up and brush with melted butter.
16.Put in the oven middle shelf 170°C for 25 minutes until golden brown.