1. Place the cauliflower and milk in a sauce pan with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil for about 8 minutes until cooked. The lid must be sitting half-off the pan to allow the steam to escape.
2. Meanwhile, press the chakalaka with a spoon through a fine sieve into a small sauce pan. Heat the pan and add the cream, stirring until well combined. Remove from heat and cover.
3. Place the cauliflower into a blender and process until smooth.
4. Lightly season the meat with salt. Heat the pan until hot and add the oil, swirl around to cover. Add the knob of butter. If you have fat on the side of the steak, first cook the fat part for 1 minute until it forms a crust.
5. Then cook the meat for another 1 minute on the other side until it's slightly charred and golden – be careful not to overcook your meat.
6. Serve with the mash and sauce and garnish with watercress