1) In a double boiler, heat the butter and chocolate together until the chocolate is almost completely melted.
2) Whilst chocolate is melting, beat together all the eggs, yolks, and sugar with a whisk or electric mixer until light and thick.
3) Beat together the melted chocolate and butter; it should be quite warm. Pour in the egg mixture, and then quickly beat in the flour just until combined.
4) Butter and lightly coat 8 (110g) ramekins with ground gingerbread. Tap the excess gingerbread off and then butter and gingerbread them again. Divide batter among the moulds.
5) Preheat oven to 220C/Gas 8.
6) Bake the cakes on a sheet tray for 6 to 7 minutes; the centre will still be quite soft, but the sides will be set. Then you know it is ready. Let rest for 10 seconds and then serve with whiped cream.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.