1. Season the duck breast and dust with Chinese five spice powder.
2. Put in a medium-hot frying pan and fry very gently for 5 minutes, turning halfway, until lots of fat has come out of the skin and the skin is golden brown.
3. Take out of the pan and slice thinly, the duck will still be raw in the middle but don’t worry!
4. Discard the fat from the pan and put the sliced duck back in. Stir fry for a few minutes, until cooked through and crispy. Set aside.
5. Arrange the salad leaves and Jerte Picotas® around and on the duck. Dress with the lime juice and a drizzle of sesame oil. Season to taste.