1. Drain and rinse the tinned lentils to remove 'vinegariness'.
2. Heat up about 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan. Add shallots, mushrooms and a dash of coarse salt to season.
3. Add a sprinkle of thyme leaves, stripped straight off the stalk.
4. Fry for a minute of two to soften the mushrooms and then add the butter for additional richness.
5. Add the lentils and toss to mix, then add the chives.
6. Add the pea shoots and again toss to mix.
7. Squeeze the ½ a lemon over the lentils and transfer to a bowl.Crumble ½ a round of feta over the top.
8. Finish with some thinly sliced red onion for added flavour and a drizzle of olive oil to bring it all together.