1. Place a large pot of water (3 litres) on hob and bring to the boil.
2. Add the wild rice (water to just cover the rice). Boil for 40 mins.
3. Strain rice once cooked, then set aside.
4. Blister/char pepper on open flame till black, then place in bowl and cover with clingflim to steam for about 15 mins.
5. Remove clingflim and rub skin off peppers using hands. Remove seeds and slice, then set aside.
1. In a large bowl place rice and red pepper together. Mix through freshly chopped parsley.
2. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste and finish off with juice of half lemon.