Recipe by Jun Tanaka
- ½ seedless watermelon, cut into 2cm chunks
- 10 plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 200g feta cheese
- 50g black olives
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into 1cm cubes
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 75ml red wine vinegar
How to make Watermelon, Tomato and Olive Salad
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, season and toss. Serve chilled.
- Watermelon, Tomato and Olive Salad
- Vine-Ripened Tomato Stuffed with Co...
- Watermelon, lime and mint granita
- Cranberry and Clementine Fizz
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Chickpea and courgette salad
- Prawns with maryam zaira sauce
- Caramelised Pears and Goats' Cheese...
- Watermelon with balsamic and feta
- Tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
- Mini caprese salad