- 8 ounces smoked haddock
- 8 ounces salmon fillet
- 1 bay leaves
- 4 peppercorn
- 6 fluid ounces skim milk
- 4.50 ounces prawns
- 7 ounces low-fat soft cheese
- 4.50 ounces low fat fromage frais
- 2 ounces fresh curly-leaf parsley
- 1 small leeks
- 700 g potato
- 0.50 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
How to make Weight Watchers Creamy Fish Pie 6 Points Per Serving
- preheat oven to gas mark 4. place haddock and salmon in a small roasting tin add bay leaf and pepper corns and pour the milk over. cover tightly with baking parchment and cook for about 10 mins until fish just starts to flake.
- strain milk into jug , then break bthe fish into pieces and place in a 1.25litre (2 pint) baking dish. Discard the bay leaf and the peppercorns and scatter the prawns on top of the fish pieces.
- whisk togther the 100ml of strained reserved milk with soft cheese and fromage frais add parsley and season to taste. Pour this sauce over the the fish
- cook leek in pan of boiling water for 5 minutes until soft, drain well. in another pan add the potatoes boiling in water for 15-20 min until tender. drain well mash with mustard and the remaining milk. stir in leeks season to taste.
- top pie with leek mash and spread out with back of a fork cook for 25 minutes untiul bubbling and then place under grill for 5 min to brown the mash.
(Courtesy of Food.com)