1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Mix the cornmeal, chilli powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a large shallow bowl or pie plate. Pour the milk into another bowl or pie plate. Dip the fish in the milk then in the cornmeal mix.
3. Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet. Cook the fish until golden brown and just cooked through, about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the pan and drain on a paper-towel-lined sheet tray.
4. To assemble the taco, I like to first heat my tortillas on a cast-iron griddle. Then I layer a couple pieces of fish, a spoonful of Bourbon Slaw, a sprinkle of crumbled bacon and some cilantro. Repeat for the remaining fish and tortillas. Serve immediately.
For the Bourbon Slaw:
1. In a small bowl, stir together the mayo, bourbon, sugar, mustard, chilli powder, salt, garlic powder, pepper and lime juice until well combined. Pour the dressing over the cabbage in a large bowl and toss to coat.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee