- 85 g digestive biscuit
- 85 g ginger nut biscuits
- 50 g butter
- 500 g white chocolate
- 0.50 vanilla pod
- 500 g soft cheese
- 50 g caster sugar
- 175 ml cream
- 225 g fresh raspberry
- 1 to taste fresh raspberries
How to make White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake (No Bake)
- For the base, combine biscuits & butter, then press into the base of a 23cm (9.5") springform tin.
- For the filling, put the chocolate, butter and vanilla pod in a heatproof bowl and microwave in 20-second bursts to melt it. Allow to cool slightly.
- In another bowl, mix the soft cheese, sugar and whipping cream til smooth.
- Remove the vanilla pod from the chocolate mixture and stir the chocolate into the cream. Gently stir in raspberries with a spatula, then spoon on top of the base, smooth carefully, and leave in the fridge to set (8-24 hours).
- Remove from tin and decorate with raspberries to serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)