1. Grease a 20 cm x 20 cm baking tin and line with foil Make sure you leave some foil hanging over the edge of the sides so you can easily pull it out when set.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Thoroughly mix tennis biscuits, pistachios, cranberries, coconut and Turkish delight in a bowl. Pour the chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
5. Sprinkle with the pistachios, cranberries and Turkish delight reserved for the topping.
6. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to set, then lift the rocky road slab out using the overhanging foil, and cut into slices using a warm knife.