Age Restricted Content
For the pancake batter:
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 100g wholemeal plain flour
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Butter, to grease
For the filling:
- 180g ricotta cheese
- 50g rocket
- 30g pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 6 Parma Ham
How to make Wholemeal Pancakes with Parma Ham, Ricotta, Rocket and Pesto
together the batter ingredients then leave to rest for 30 minutes.
Heat a large frying pan and add a little butter to grease the base. Pour small ladles of batter into the pan, tilting it to give a thin yet even layer of batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the pancake can easily be turned over. Flip the pancake and continue to cook for a further 2-3 minutes until browned. Repeat to use the remaining mixture.
Spread a little ricotta over each pancake the top with rocket leaves, pine nuts, pesto and aof Parma Ham.
Recipe courtesy of Parma Ham
- Parma Ham, Mulled Poached Pear and ...
- Parma Ham, Gruyère and Poached Egg...
- Gorgonzola Tagliatelle with Walnuts...
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Grilled chicken with gremolata and ...
- Rocket salad with steak, shaved Par...
- Nalesniki, aka Crepes
- Gorgonzola, Pear and Parma Ham Puff...
- Brioche Tea Sandwiches
- Welsh Wine, Goat's Cheese, Leek and...
- Basic crepes