2) Season, to taste. Remove 340g of the marinade and set aside. Place the pork in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and up to 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Remove the pork from the refrigerator while the oven is preheating, drain off excess marinade and discard. Place the pork in a roasting pan fitted with a rack and cook until the internal temperature registers 70C, on an instant-read thermometer, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile to make the greens, in a medium, non-reactive bowl, whisk together the reserved marinade, vinegar, lime juice, coriander, chilli flakes and slowly whisk in the oil. Add half the vinaigrette to a large bowl with the pak choy, cabbage and spring onions and toss to combine. Cover and set aside. Reserve the other half of the vinaigrette.
5) Cook the pasta al dente according to the directions on the packet, add in the olive oil and soy, toss to combine. Remove the pork from the oven and leave to rest, covered loosely with foil, for 10 minutes. Slice thin.
6) For the final assembly, arrange the pasta on a large platter and top with sliced pork and prepared vegetables. Drizzle the entire dish with about 70ml of the reserved vinaigrette. Serve immediately.