1. Place all the burger ingredients in a food processor and pulse to form a paste.
2. Divide the mixture into 8, flour your hands and make round patties out of each portion. Cover and leave to chill in the fridge for at least ½ hour.
3. Meanwhile, make the relish: sweat the shallots and garlic in chilli oil, add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes before adding in the rest of the relish ingredients. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until glossy and thick. Season to taste then leave to cool.
4. When you are ready to cook, heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Carefully place the burgers in the oil and cook for 2-3 minutes a side, over a moderate heat, until firm and golden brown.
5. To serve, slice the burger buns in half, top with soured cream, Alaska salmon burger, relish and coriander leaves.