1. Heat the oil in a large pan, stir in the curry paste and heat until the paste splits from the oil.
2. Stir in the onion, garlic and ginger and cook gently for about 3-5 minutes until softened.
3. Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce and palm sugar and then bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, then add the salmon chunks.
4. Leave to simmer gently for 3 minutes and then add in the vegetables and lime.
5. Cook for a further 2 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
6. Scatter with the coriander and peanuts and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
Cook’s tip: If you like your food spicy, just add in a little (or a lot!) more curry paste. Use soft brown sugar if you can’t find palm sugar.