1. Gently fry the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add saffron, sun-dried tomato purée, smoked paprika, parsley and stir.
2. Add the white wine and fish stock and simmer for 2 minutes before stirring in the chopped tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat to simmering point for 10 minutes.
4. Add in the seafood and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the fish is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the gremolata and season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
6. Season the soup to taste and serve with warm, crunchy bread and homemade gremolata.
Cook’s tip: Why not add some flakes of Alaska king crab to your aljotta - delicious!