Made this? How was it?
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1/2 onion, finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500ml chicken stock
- 100g risotto rice, preferably Carnaroli
- 50ml white wine
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 100g mixed wild mushrooms, cleaned, washed
- 1 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp freshly Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make Wild mushroom risotto
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and garlic, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Pour the chicken stock into a separate pan and bring to a simmer.
2) Add the rice to the onions and coat in the butter. Add the white wine, boil and reduce for 2 minutes. Add just enough hot stock to cover the rice.
3) Heat the olive oil in a separate frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 3 minutes until golden brown. Season and add to the rice. Cook the rice and mushrooms for 10 minutes, adding a little more stock once the previous batch has been absorbed by the rice.
4) When the rice has softened but still has a slight bite, add the mascarpone, Parmesan, parsley and lemon juice.
Check the seasoning and serve.
- Crisp Wild Mushroom Risotto with Mo...
- Asparagus-wild mushroom risotto wit...
- Wild mushroom broken spaghetti riso...
- Chunky fish soup
- Caramelised Pears and Goats' Cheese...
- Creamy mushroom risotto with rosema...
- Penne with chicken, wild mushrooms....
- Velvety fish soup with red mullet
- Parmigiano Reggiano, Pumpkin and Po...
- Spring Green Risotto
- Seared salmon with beet risotto, sa...
- Risotto nero, fried calamari and wi...