1. Place the two flours and eggs into a food processor and blitz until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Turn onto a floured work surface and knead the dough for 4 to 5 minutes, wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile make the filling by placing the mushrooms into the food processor and blitz until fine. Add the cream cheese and tarragon, season and mix thoroughly.
3. To roll the pasta dust the rollers of the pasta machine, cut the pasta into 4 pieces and flatten out to fit through. Set the machine to its widest setting and thread through. Change to the next setting and thread through again keep repeating until you reach the lowest setting.
4. To make the tortellini place 1 of the long sheets of pasta onto the surface. Place a teaspoon of the filling along the centre leaving a gap, wet the pasta Using a 9cm round cutter cut out the pasta , fold up to make a semi circle and seal.
5. Brush the edges with a little water bring the edges of the disc together in a semi circular shape and pinch the edges together to form a ring. Repeat until all the pasta and filling is used up.
6. At this point the pasta can be chilled or frozen.
7. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add a tbs of salt and cook the pasta for 3 to 4 minutes, drain.
8. To make the sauce, fry the garlic and shallot in butter until softened, add the wild mushrooms and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add the madeira, porcini’s and water and reduce by a half, stir through the cream, tarragon and season.
9. To serve, drain the pasta, add to the sauce, coat and serve.