Made this? How was it?
- 8 (110g) portions Alaskan sockeye salmon, skin and pin bones removed
- Lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- 1 head cos lettuce,
- 6 plum tomatoes, thinly plus 2 tomatoes, , for garnish
- 225g red onion, plus 50g, for garnish
- 225g Gorgonzola blue cheese, crumbled
- Caesar dressing, commercial or homemade
- 4 lemon
- 50g crispy fried onion strips or store-bought fried onions
How to make Wild salmon Caesar
1) Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat.
2) Lightly season the pink side of the salmon portions with lemon pepper. Grill (or pan-fry), pink side down, for 2 minutes. Flip over, and cook for another 4 minutes.
3) In the meantime, in a large bowl or platter toss thelettuce, tomato, red onion and blue cheese with enough Caesar salad dressing to coat the salad. Top the salad with remaining tomato and red onion.
4) Place the salmon over the salad, garnish with lemonand crispy fried onion strips.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Mustard chicken salad
- Wild Alaska salmon and couscous sal...
- Smoked salmon and cucumber tartine
- Quick Chicken Caesar
- Roasted wild salmon with tomatoes,....
- Wild salmon ceasar
- Montauk seafood salad
- Vegetable sushi
- Goujons of sole with dill mayonnais...
- Spanish-style pork shoulder steaks
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Indoor-grilled salmon