Wahoo and spinach salad:
1) Add the wahoo fillets, red pepper and red onion to a baking dish. Pour in the 4 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat.
2) In a separate dish, put the halved pears, flesh side down, and add 240ml of rum and a pinch of salt and pepper. Let both of the mixtures marinate for 10 minutes.
3) Add the red pepper to the griddle, periodically turning every 5 minutes or until each side is lightly charred. Add the pears to the griddle, flesh side down. Coook until the flesh is slightly charred, about 12 minutes. Add the red onion and wahoo to the griddle, flipping after 3 minutes.
4) Slice the ciabatta bread into sandwich-size pieces and add to griddle to lightly toast.
Cayenne garlic aioli:
Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, lemon juice and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
1) In a cast iron pan, add the butter, walnuts, brown sugar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to coat and let sit on the griddle in indirect heat.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste.
1) Once the fish is cooked, pull all of the ingredients off the griddle and onto a platter. Slice the red pepper and remove the seeds and ribs.
2) Add the spinach to a medium bowl. Slice the pears and add them to the spinach. Top with candied walnuts, 90g of the goat cheese and salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with half of the balsamic vinegar dressing.
3) Spread the remaining goat cheese on one half of each toasted ciabatta slices and cayenne aioli on the other half. Assemble the sandwiches with the sliced roasted red pepper, red onion, avocado and wahoo.
Finish with just a drizzle of balsamic vinegar dressing and serve with the spinach salad.