1) Heat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. In a small bowl, mix together the chopped peanuts, caster sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine the peanut butter and icing sugar until completely blended. Shape the mixture into 24 (2 1/2-cm) balls.
3) Cut the roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Mould one cookie dough piece around one peanut butter ball, covering it completely. Repeat with the remaining dough and balls.
4) Roll each covered ball in the peanut mixture; gently pat the mixture completely onto the balls. On ungreased large sheet trays, place the balls 5cm apart. Spray the bottom of a drinking glass with CRISCO(r) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray and press it into the remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball to 1 1/3-cm thickness with the bottom of the glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on the tops of the cookies; gently press it into the dough.
5) Bake for 7 to 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Cool for 1 minute then remove the cookies from the sheet trays to a cooling rack. Store tightly covered.
High altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Fisher is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc. Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-6057 U.S.A. (r)JIF is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company C and H is a registered trademark of C and H Sugar Company, Crockett, CA Domino is the registered trademark of American Sugar Refining, Inc. Yonkers, NY 10750 (r)CRISCO is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company