Age Restricted Content
- 4¼ oz (120g) Ndjua
- 9¼ oz (260g) roast beef
- 4¼ oz (120g) boiled ham
- 5¾ oz (160g) Proscuitto
- 5¼ oz (150g) honey-roast ham
- 3¼ oz (90g) cooked turkey
- 5½ oz (155g) cooked chicken
- 5½ oz (155g) garlic chicken
- 6¼ oz (180g) smoked duck breast
- 4¼ oz (120g) cooked pork
- 4¼ oz (120g) roast ham
- 10 oz (280g) corned beef
- 5¼ oz (150g) German salami
- 5¼ oz (150g) Italian sausage
- 8½ oz (240g) cured ham
- 2¾ oz (80g) French peppercorn salami
- 2½ oz (70g) Saucisson Sec de Provence
- 2½ oz (70g) herbed Saucisson Sec de Provence
- 12¾ oz (360g) chorizo
- 2½ oz (70g) serrano ham
- 2¾ oz (80g) pastrami
- 5 oz (140g) pancetta
- 5¼ oz (150g) bacon
- 2½ oz (70g) garlic salami
- 2½ oz (70g) Italian salami
- 2¾ oz (80g) dry-cured Proscuitto
- 13½ oz (380g) Bratwurst sausage
- 5¼ oz (150g) breaded ham
- 3½ oz (100g) Mortadella
- 3½ oz (100g) Speck
- 150 Parma ham
- 2¼ oz (65g) Jambon Iberico de Bellota
- 5 oz (140g) Finocchiona
- 2½ oz (70g) wild boar pork salami
- 3½ oz (100g) smoked venison
- 8¾ oz (250g) beetroot,
- 4 oz (110g) assorted salad leaves
- 1 large red onion, into rings
- 1 lb 8 oz (680g) gherkins,
- 1 large loaf of bread
How to make Meatiest Sandwich
Cook the bacon to your taste.
Cut and butter the largest loaf, bloomer or roll that you can find. Tristan used a 1kg London Bloomer.
Layer on the meat as follows; Ndjua, roast beef, boiled ham, Prosciutto, honey-roasted cured ham, cooked turkey, cooked chicken, garlic chicken, smoked duck breast and cooked pork.
Continue layering the meat as follows; smoked venison, roast ham, corned beef, German salami, Italian sausage, cured ham, French peppercorn salami, French Saucisson Sec de Provence, herbed Saucisson Sec de Provence and the chorizo.
Addof gherkins to the sandwich.
Continue layering the meat as follows; Serrano, pastrami, pancetta, bacon, garlic salami, Italian salami, dry cured Prosciutto, Bratwurst sausage and breaded ham.
Add rings of red onion.
Put on the final layer of meat as follows; Mortadella, Speck, Parma ham, Jambon Iberico de Bellota, Finocchiona and wild boar pork salami.
Finish off with a salad garnish and the top of your bread.