The wurst reuben burgers
Take a bite of Cincinnati's '110 Reuben Challenge'.
1) Heat medium skillet over medium heat, add the butter and when melted add the onions and cook until soft and tender, 20 minutes. When done, add a splash of water and stir in the mustard.
2) Add sauerkraut to a small pot and keep warm over low heat.
3) Combine sour cream, ketchup and relish in a small bowl and reserve.
4) In a large bowl, combine the meat, spices, parsley, vinegar and salt and pepper, to taste. Form 4 patties, thinner at middle and thicker at edges for more even cooking and to prevent burgers from bulging at the middle. Heat the oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties 5 minutes on each side. Melt the cheese over the patties the last 2 minutes of cooking, under foil tent.
5) To serve, pile the onions on the bap bottoms and top with a leaf of lettuce, cheese, wurst burger, sauerkraut, and the sour cream sauce. Cover with the tops of the baps and serve.